Wednesday 30 April 2014

Journey of the performance

Timetable for the nights performance.
The non-physical journey I am going to be taking throughout this performance is a very difficult and kind of contradictory one. I am the leader of the Spy Youth/ The Municipal fitness court. My Job is to train up the spy youth members but my secret agenda is to train people for the revolution to make sure they are strong and can over power the government. Though I must keep my identity as a thought criminal and a secret revel a secret so most of the time I am in full "I love big brother" mode. All the other time I am going to be running secret operations with the rebel leader's and Goldstein.

My Physical journey is simple enough. Remain on the basketball court and when needed float to my previously determined floating areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment